My Daily Journal Entry For January 26th, 2022
Morning Routine, General Diary, Thoughts, and Ideas
Got up at a kind of normal time for me, around 8:30 am, and completed my morning routine.
Today is day 64 post bone marrow transplant for my son, and he’s doing well with everything except homeschooling. 🤞
Today’s picture is of a special fried rice I made, it was rather nice too!
We did a big shop at Aldi, over £100! Bad news: if shopping bills at Aldi are going beyond £100, it’s the cheapest supermarket in the UK.
I played my friend Paul at Racketball in the evening, was a great game, I, unfortunately, lost 13 to 11 in the 5th game. I will beat him next week! I think the holiday all-inclusive bar has taken a toll on my fitness.
After two nights of abstaining from alcohol, I failed tonight and had a beer in the bar and a few more back at home.
Today I Am Reading
My goal today is to read some of Build and Promote Profitable SaaS Business
My starting point for today is location 1115 or 45% complete.
My ending point fr today was location 1137 or 46% complete.
My Learnings Today
My Core Journal
What did you achieve yesterday?
- Had a relatively successful meeting with one of my more recent customers ✅
- Updated a little more of my innovation-creativity website to try and improve its ranking.✅
What would make today great?
- Work on the high-level plan
- Continue ensuring digital assets are connected to Google Analytics
- Update colors for creativity and sources for innovation pages on my innovation-creativity website to try and improve its ranking.
- Write a page on emotional intelligence for my leadership-and-development website