Welcome to my Leadership and Development books page. You’ve guessed it, a page about books on leadership or my own personal development that I am either currently reading or that I intend to read.
The Book or Books That I’m Currently Reading
Ok, to start with I will list here any books that I am currently reading. It will probably be a very short list as I usually only read one or two books at a time!
So here goes, the book I am currently reading is The Miracle Morning: The 6 Habits That Will Transform Your Life Before 8AM and I’m currently about a third into it.
Books I Intend To Read
So below I will include posts of books I’ve either added to my reading list.
At some point I additionally need to add these books to my official to read list posts too, once again they were all recommended by Hal Elrod the author of the Miracle Morning.
- Rework, Jason Fried/David Heinemeier Hansson GR:3.97
- How To Be An Adult In Relationships, David Richo/Kathlyn Hendricks GR:4.25
- No B.S. Time Management, Dan Kennedy GR:4.05
- A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life, Maxwell Maltz GR4.23
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz GR:4.26
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Anthony Robbins GR:3.97
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula to Sell Almost Anything Online, Build a Business You Love, and Live the Life of Your Dreams by Jeff Walker GR 3.97
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention by John Ruhlin GR 4.04
Health & Sleep
- How Not to Die, Michael Greger, M.D. GR:4.45
- The China Study, T. Colin Campbell/Thomas M. Campbell GR4.24
- Sleep Smarter: 21 Essential Strategies to Sleep Your Way to A Better Body, Better Health, and Bigger Success by Shawn Stevenson GR 3.94
- The Mastery of Love, Don Miguel Ruiz GR:4.26
- The 5 Love Languages, Gary D Chapman GR4.26
- Conscious Loving, Gay Hendricks and Kathlyn Hendricks GR4.31
- The Power of Full Engagement, Jim Loehr/Tony Schwartz GR:3.97
- The Power of Focus, Jack Canfield/Mark Victor Hansen/Les Hewitt GR4.16
- 10-Minute Declutter: The Stress-Free Habit for Simplifying Your Home by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport GR:3.41
- High-Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way by Brendon Burchard GR: 4.13
- A Complaint Free World, Will Bowen GR:3.94
- The Rhythm of Life, Matthew Kelly GR:4.24
- A New Earth, Eckhart Tolle GR:4.13
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki GR 4.12
- The Millionaire Fastlane, MJ DeMarco GR 4.31
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, T. Harv Eker GR:4.20
- Total Money Makeover, Dave Ramsey GR 4.23
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works, Ramit Sethi GR: 4.16
The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko GR:4.06
The Millionaire Mind by Thomas J. Stanley GR:4.19
The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason GR:4.25
- Love Is the Killer App, Tim Sanders GR:3.85
- Double Double, Cameron Herold GR:3.91
- She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur, Carrie Green GR: 4.13
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson GR: 4.16
Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz GR:4.26
Digital Millionaire Secrets : How I Built an 8-Figure Business Selling My Knowledge Online by Dan Henry GR:4.4
Millionaire Success Habits: The Gateway To Wealth & Prosperity by Dean Graziosi GR:4.08
The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice by Brendon Burchard GR: 4.11
The E-myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber GR:4.06
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online by Russell Brunson GR:4.23
- Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Finding Your Message, Building a Tribe, and Changing the World by Russell Brunson GR:4.22
- Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers by Russell Brunson, Dean Graziosi (Foreword) GR:4.33
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino GR:4.2
- The Greatest Salesman in the World, Part II: The End of the Story by Og Mandino GR:4.33
- Skip the line by James Altucher GR:4.14
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear GR:4.38
- The Go-Giver: A little story about a powerful business idea by Bob Burg and John David Mann GR: 4.34
- Every book by Jim Rohn – recommended by Anthony Robbins, they all appear to be over 4.00 on Goodreads GR4.++
Goodreads rating: 3.86 Do I currently own a copy: No Another recommendation from The Miracle Morning.
Vision To Reality: How Short Term Massive Action Equals Long Term Maximum ResultsVision To Reality by Honoree Corder
Goodreads rating: 3.86 Do I currently own a copy: No Another recommendation from The Miracle Morning
Goodreads rating: 4.18 Do I currently own a copy: Yes Another recommendation from The Miracle Morning. I have actually read this book before and it is a classic, possibly one of the first books that delves into the self help world of being your best and focussing on your passions, etc. Read it many years […]
Goodreads rating: 4.25 Do I currently own a copy: No Another recommendation from The Miracle Morning.
Goodreads rating: 3.92 Do I currently own a copy: No Another recommendation from the Miracle Morning
Goodreads rating: 4.25 Do I currently own a copy: No Another recommendation by the Miracle Morning.
The Power of Consistency: Prosperity Mindset Training for Sales and Business Professionals by Weldon Long
Goodreads rating: 4.29 Do I currently own a copy: No Another recommendation from the Miracle Morning
Goodreads rating: 4.30 Do I currently own a copy: No Another recommendation from the Miracle Morning
Goodreads rating: 4.20 Do I currently own a copy: No Another book recommended by Miracle Morning
Goodreads rating: 4.14 Do I currently own a copy: No Another book recommended by the Miracle Morning
The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
Goodreads rating: 4.13 Do I currently own a copy: No Category: Success/Productivity Another recommendation from the Miracle Morning.
Ask: The Counterintuitive Online Formula to Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want to Buy…Create a Mass of Raving Fans…and Take Any Business to the Next Level by Ryan Levesque
Goodreads rating: 3.64 Do I currently own a copy: No Another recommendation from the Miracle Morning
The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
Goodreads rating: 4.11 Do I own a copy: Yes Another book recommended by the Miracle Morning
Goodreads rating: 4.18Do I currently own a copy: NoAnother book recommended by the Miracle Morning
Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition by Jay Abraham
Goodreads Rating: 3.95 Do I currently own a copy: No Category: Business/Entrepreneurship Another book that was recommended in the Miracle Morning book.
Scale: Seven Proven Principles to Grow Your Business and Get Your Life Back by David Finkel and Jeff Hoffman
GoodReads Rating: 4.30Do I currently own a copy: NoRecommended as a favorite book for entrepreneurship in the miracle morning book.
GoodReads rating:4.08 Do I currently own a copy: Yes This book was mentioned in the Miracle Morning book. Don’t really know much about it yet, other than that.
GoodReads Rating: 4.15 Do I own a copy: Yes Now I have actually read this book before, but it was a long time back, so therefore I think I might re-read it again. I do remember it being quite a useful book but a little wordy in places – although not sure about that as […]
Books I’ve Read
Goodreads rating: 4.34 The notes I took from the book that I found kind of useful were: Create a communication plan for the contacts in your CRM system. Rate the contacts A through to D, delete D’s. When selling, in person or a phone call always beats email Post success stories and status updates on […]
Goodreads rating: 3.92 I’m actually a little surprised that this book only has a rating of 3.92 on Goodreads, I thought it was excellent and quite possibly the reason why I started writing “my daily journals” that I publish on this website. The book is mainly based on the SAVERS acronym. I summarized most of […]
Goodreads rating: 4.24 Do I currently own a copy: Yes Another recommendation from The Miracle Morning. Well today is December 8th, 2022 and I have just finished this book. I started it on November 28th, 2022 so it has taken me 11 days to complete, reading up to a maximum of 30 minutes each day […]