Goodreads rating: 4.34
The notes I took from the book that I found kind of useful were:
- Create a communication plan for the contacts in your CRM system. Rate the contacts A through to D, delete D’s.
- When selling, in person or a phone call always beats email
- Post success stories and status updates on a blog and/or social media. Post updates that are positive, funny or interesting.
- Ask questions and you control the conversation. Think of FROG Family Recreation Occupation and Goals
- Conversations build trust, trust creates sales Don’t use the words give me a referral, instead ask who do you know that…
- When you call people, remember that you are helping them, you are focussing on their needs after each call rank yourself on a scale of 0 to 10 on how happy the person was to hear from you. Zero = they hung up on you, 10 = it was like speaking with your best friend. Give/get people what they need. Focus on what you can do for that person. The person who asks the questions controls the conversation.