Thinking About My Goals
What three goals would you want to achieve in the next 6 to 12 months? For me, I think that my goals would be to:
- To make my free mini leagues app number one on Google.
- To get down to 224 pounds in weight within 6 months
- To make this website leadership and development profitable
Why are these goals a must?
Starting in reverse order:
I need to make this website leadership and development profitable because at the moment it is simply a liability that is costing me money in terms of time, hosting costs, and domain charges.
I need to get down to 224 pounds for the goodness of my health and to potentially improve my ability at my favourite sport UK Racketball
Free mini leagues would be a promotion for my squash booking system which could also end up bringing in more revenue. I would use this as the start of my sales funnel. Been reading lots about sales funnels from the fascinating Russel Brunson.
Below is the fascinating video of him making over $3 million dollars in an hour and a half with a live sale of his click funnels software…
My Goals On Hold
I recently had a goal to turn our failed puborder app into a takeaway ordering system, Speedytakeaway could bring in more revenue by charging customers a small order fee of between 25p and 50p. However, I’ve recently heard that the fish and chip shop that was going to try it for me isn’t as enthusiastic as I first thought. ☹️
So think I will put this one on the back burner for now!
Questioning Myself When Thinking About My Goals
What’s kept you from changing in the past? Not being focused enough on my core goals
What needs to change now? Need to start making definite steps towards progressing my goals.
What are 1 or 2 actionable steps that will immediately move you forward?
Mini Leagues – Take notes from the current Google number one position.
Weight – Cut out carbs from my diet
Leadership and Development – Add more posts like this one!
SpeedyTakeaway – launch a promotional website.
Some More Of My Goals To Consider
- Increase my monthly revenue from trading shares
Some affirmations for my goals that I will also use as part of my core morning routine:
AFFIRMATIONS: I now have two… 1) Define the result 2) Why? 3) What actions
- To be number one on Google for the search term “Free Mini Leagues”. I will use this traffic as a feed to the top of my sales funnel for getting new PlanIt-BookIt customers. I am committed to making the PlanItBookIt website the best in class and to making it work as a sales funnel as per all the guidelines that I have learned from reading books from Russell Brunson. I may also need to grow my community through Facebook and social media connections, possibly contacting clubs directly with my mini-league lead magnet. In order for PlanIt-BookIt to be best in class and capture the Padel and other doubles court-based activities I also need to ensure that up to four people can be booked on the system per court.
- To ensure that I lose 21 pounds and get down to 224 pounds so that I look and feel better I am 100 percent committed to eating in an eight-hour window, avoiding carbohydrates, and playing squash or racquetball 3 to 4 times a week.
- To earn enough monthly revenue from this website for it to be able to cover the hosting costs and my time building it. I will do this by posting articles and my efforts on it daily to build up traffic.