Morning Routine, General Diary, Thoughts, and Ideas
Had a decent nights sleep in hospital last night, although was a bit chilly as my son likes to have a fan on even in the winter. Got up and completed the bulk of my morning routine.
In the SAVERS acronym R is for Reading
My goal today is to read 20 minutes of, The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
My starting point for today is location 2072 or 91% complete.
My ending point was I finished the book, woohoo!
In the SAVERS acronym, S is for Scribing
My Core Journal
What did you achieve yesterday?
- Met with a squash club customers new committee ✅
- Met with an EPOS till providing company ✅
- Went to hospital for an evening stay ✅
- Caught up with this journal as slightly behind ✅
What would make today great?
- Today I want to finish my restore of my Innovation-Creativity site. I used to have it with a company called SiteBuildIt – who are great by the way, but it’s a little too expensive to host one site when I pay for a load of Micro Azure servers that I can host on myself!