Morning Routine, General Diary, Thoughts, and Ideas
Got up very early for me today and completed the bulk of my morning routine.
I’ve missed quite a few days I know! I went on a skiing trip to Sallbach in Austria, only to find that my knees are so weak from years of playing squash and some surgery that I can no longer ski!! Oh well, it wasn’t too bad as the hotel Die Sonne where I stayed was off-the-chart excellent. It had a full all-inclusive bar and lots of spa facilities.
Today is day 63 post bone marrow transplant for my son, and his blood numbers are still increasing! 🤞.
Today’s picture is me on my skis, I’m the one in the middle.
Today I Am Reading
My goal today is to read some of Build and Promote Profitable SaaS Business
My starting point for today is location 1102 or 44% complete.
My ending point for today was location 1115 or 45% complete.
My Learnings Today
- The pricing page should be friendly and easy to use as the visitor is almost ready to buy if she gets to this point. It should include attributes of trust. Add awards or logos of other companies that use your software. Update the information as the company grows.
- On the sign-up page list the benefits one more time or alternatively have nothing but the sign-up process, really you should test to see which works best.
- A user interacts with your brand approx 15 times before he signs up – this is why you need decent content marketing. Educate visitors and gradually gain their trust. A blog is about establishing a long-term relationship with your customers.
My Core Journal
What did you achieve yesterday?
- Unpacked from my holiday and took my son to his hospital appointment ✅
What would make today great?
- Plan for a meeting with one of my customers
- Work on the high-level plan
- Continue ensuring digital assets are connected to Google Analytics
- Update more of my innovation-creativity website to try and improve its ranking.