Morning Routine, General Diary, Thoughts, and Ideas
Stayed at home last night so was able to fully complete my morning routine.
Leaving the horse bot with some conservative settings for the winter period.
In the SAVERS acronym R is for Reading
My goal today is to read just 10 minutes of a brand new book, The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
My starting point is location 991 or 43% complete.
My ending point was location 1128 or 49%.
In the SAVERS acronym, S is for Scribing
- To increase my company’s revenue
- Improve our website
- To lose weight
- Make other websites profitable – this one included!
- Drinking too much alcohol mid-week
- Possibly doing too much non-essential work
- Not sure
Is there a discrepancy between what you say and what you do?
Not sure about this, I usually do what I say I’m going to do, but possibly what I say I’m going to do, I need to be more focussed on my main goals.
From your list of bad habits, what triggers it… WHO, WHAT, WHERE & WHEN
- Alcohol, this is usually triggered by me having a beer at my local squash club, I then get home and have a few more.
- This is me finding stuff to do that I really don’t need to do. I need to log stuff better.
My Core Journal
What did you achieve yesterday?
- Did a bit of a sales email to an existing customer who we are hoping to get some extra work from ✅
- Set up a meeting with a company that we might be doing some joint work with ✅
- Reset a password in the demo system for a potential customer ✅
What would make today great?
- Rest day today, just put away some garden furniture and put all the shopping away ✅
- Clean the filter on our heating system ✅
- Do an experiment to work out roughly how much our heating is costing us per hour when on full ✅