My Journal Entry For 19th November 2022
Morning Routine And General Diary
I slept Ok last night, possibly drank a few too many Friday night glasses of Vino, I got up and completed my morning routine.
AI horse gambling bot had a terrible day yesterday, was about £9 down by the end of the day, today, so far it’s looking a little better at a couple of quid up so far.
I’m swapping overnight stay hospital duties with my wife today, I’m staying the night in hospital tonight. Heating costs a fortune in the UK at the moment, but I quite like working and sleeping when it’s cold so the house is quite cold. I put the heating on full as soon as I got up so it’s nice and warm for her when she comes homes. The smart meter is already adding money on like a petrol (gasoline) pump!
The picture above shows my portable office that I have set myself up with in my sons hospital room.
Watched a Stephen King film called 1408 on Netflix with my son in hospital, just prior to my first night staying over in hospital with him.
Well, after a terrible day yesterday, so far, I’ve done slightly better today. For a late breakfast (brunch?) I had 2 fried eggs, one sausage and a beef burger without a bun, so very low carbs so far today!
In the SAVERS acronym R is for Reading
My goal today is to read 10 minutes of my new book that I’ve decided to read… The 7 Levels of Communication: Go from relationships to referrals.
My starting point for today is location 141 of 2305 or 6% complete.
My ending point was 373 of 2305 or 16% complete.
In the SAVERS acronym, S is for Scribing
My Core Journal
What did you achieve yesterday?
- Caught up on my journal
- Completed a lengthy NHS survey and booked an appointment for blood tests, all for research, but I also might find out a little about my current state of health.
- Bought myself some more time with my potential customer, not had time to work as much with visits to the hospital.
- Visited my son in hospital
What would make today great?
- Finish my summary of the Miracle morning book that I read
- Visit my son again in the hospital
- Use my time in hospital to read a little more than normal