Morning Routine, General Diary, Thoughts, and Ideas
A good nights sleep at home on my own again and got up early-ish and completed my morning routine.
Leaving horse bot as is for now, another small loss yesterday.
Day 3 for my son post transplant and so far he’s still doing Ok.
Another four world cup matches today.
Today I researched stocks to invest in and set buy orders to execute next week.
My turn to stay at the hospital today, will probably leave sometime late afternoon.
In the SAVERS acronym R is for Reading
My goal today is to read 20 minutes of my new book that I’ve decided to read… The 7 Levels of Communication: Go from relationships to referrals.
My starting point for today is location 1239 or 54% complete.
My ending point for today was location 1401 or 61% complete.
In the SAVERS acronym, S is for Scribing
My Core Journal
What did you achieve yesterday?
- Created some walking club posts ✅
- Set up the demo booking system with walking club events ✅
- Had a great demo ✅
- Started work on a draft proposal ✅
What would make today great?
- Research some shares to purchase ✅ and place orders to execute next week.
- Read and take notes in my new note taking tool LogSeq.
- Restore more of my Innovation-Creativity website.